Main features: new lenses support + bug fixes.
Full Update Features List:
New Lenses Support
• Schneider Kreuznach RS 110mm (Aerial)
• Schneider Kreuznach RS 150mm (Aerial)
• Rodenstock RS 32mm (Aerial)
• Sony FE 50mm F2.8 Macro Lens profile
• Sony 28–75mm F2.8 SAM Lens profile
• Sony 135mm F2.8 [T4.5] STF Lens profile
• Sony Ultra Wide Converter Lens profile
• Sony Fisheye Converter Lens profile
• Sony 300mm F2.8 G SSM II Lens profile
• Sony 70–300mm F4.5–5.6 G SSM II Lens profile
• Sony FE 24-240mm F3.5-6.3 OSS Lens profile
Bug fixes: Mac
• Lagging while quickly browsing through images by holding the arrow key down
• The Mac crash reporter does not nd a crash report when Capture One is force quit
• Crash if no collection selected and we select next collection
• The Mac crash reporter often fails to nd the correct crash report for Capture One
• Decreasing Target Highlight Value via keyboard shortcut does not work
• Wrong naming for custom ICC profiles that are not in library in catalogs
• Crash when entering “/” in the Format field in the Next Capture Naming tool
• Cannot apply preset/style with custom ICC if the ICC is not in the library
• The “Applied Styles and Presets” section is missing in the “Styles and Presets” tool
• Changing library in full screen mode causes CO to crash
• Crash when closing the Import Window while it is populating with images
• Crash when moving smart albums in a catalog
• Magenta color cast before style applying
• Loupe will not work on thumbnails
• Iris GPU on new MBP causing artifact in fit-view
• Crash when exporting variants with Open CL enabled on MBP2015
• Crash when selecting an image in the browser on Mac Pro with non-OEM Nvidia card
• CMYK readouts give wildly different values in Capture One 10
Bug fixes: Win
• Changing brush size with Tangent Knobs does not work
• Large TIFF crashes
• Crash when .NET installation is older than 4.6.2
• The readouts won’t show when the window is small
• Cannot Click Between Thumbnails when Loupe Is Selected
• Express and DB version can not check for software updates
• Deactivating DB version thinks it is Express For Sony
• Localization Issue: German. There is no Capture One 10 Engine, There are two Capture One 9 Engines.
• “Show Mask Always” doesn’t show adjustments when changing exposure
• Delete file from session does not refocus browser window on next selection • Brush tool does not display right physical size in brush settings
• Multiple Card readers not displayed in CO import window
• Lens EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS is not recognized automatically
Save 10% on Capture One 10
For all the readers of CaptureOneBlog a 10% discount for Capture One Pro 10 license is now available.
It works equally well for a full version of Capture One Pro 10 or an upgrade.
How it works?
1) At Phase One on-line store click “Add to cart” to purchase Capture One Pro 10.
2) At Check Out page enter this special code AMBC1BLOG, select “USE VOUCHER” and you will immediately gain 10% discount.